Become an Orientation Leader!
What is an Orientation Leader (OL)?
The OL position is designed to offer students the opportunity to implement orientation programming for new students, transfer students, and family members. Orientation Leaders can work summer and fall programming (Orange Team) or just fall programming (Blue Team).
What you need to be an Orientation Leader?
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Be in good academic and disciplinary standing with the University of Illinois
- Be a full time undergraduate student fall 2018, spring 2019, and fall 2019
- Be available for LAS 399: Tuesdays and Thursdays 4-5pm during the spring semester
- A passion for the university and desire to help incoming students
Attend an Informational Session
Attend an informational session to learn more about the position:
- Session 1: Thursday, October 11, 6-7 pm
David Kinley Hall, Room 108
- Session 2: Wednesday, October 17, 6-7 pm
Gregory Hall, Room 111
- Session 3: Thursday, October 19, 5:30-6:30 pm
Asian American Cultural Center
How to Apply
Applications will be open on October 1 and will close October 29.